We have an old and cheapest RAM on the window so that we can't play any high graphics game like PUBG. We try several Emulator but it's too slow.
Why Emulator is slow on the window?
: The Emulator is slow on the window because we are trying to run 2 operating system together. One operating system is android another is a window.
Less than 4 GB Ram cannot play any game on an emulator so that download Phoenix OS. You can play PUBG Mobile on your window without any lag.
How to install Phoenix OS on Window
- GO to Phoenix os's official site Here↗
- Download the installer
- Install it
- After that, you will see the Phoenix OS icon on the desktop
- Double Click the Phoenix OS icon and open it
- Now your pc will restart and open on Phoenix OS
- Open, preinstall google play store and sign-in
- Search PUBG Mobile and download it
Possible Error While installing Phoenix OS
While installing a Phoenix OS in a computer, if you see the message "please turn off secure boot" in a display. You must turn off secure boot through setting.
How to turn off secure boot
- Go to setting of the window, chose "Update and setting"
- After that, select "Recovery option" from the left side menu
- Next, you will see "Advanced startup" then click
- Then it will be restart,
- Now, you can see the "Select Troubleshoot" option in your screen click on it
- Then you arrived in advanced option, after that you can see the "UEFI setting" click on it
- Next, you can see the "Secure boot" options, click active
- Save changes and exist. All done, the pc will restart
▪ Play PUBG Mobile On PC/laptop, PUBG Mobile Emulator↗
▪ Free movie download app for android mobile↗
Note: Be careful, if you turn off your secure boot system, it will cause some problem in the future so that please do some research then make a decision. First, visit the official site of Phoenix OS than install carefully.