1 ) Root without pc
▪ Free Download One click root app or Kingo Apk,
▪ Install it on your smartphone,
▪ Lunch Apk(One click or Kingo) and start rooting,
* Caution: Don't root your smartphone less than 55% charge because of it's cause some brick
▪ Be patient wait for sometime,
▪ Success or failed,
▪ If failed retry again and again,
note: If fail again and again try with pc. View 2nd rooting method
▪ If succeed now your phone is rooted,
2) Root with Pc/Laptop
Some of the cause you can not root your smartphone so that you can use a laptop or window pc.
follow the step How To Root Any Smartphone instruction carefully.
▪ Download free Kingo root pc version and install it,
▪ Click Kingo root icon and open it after install,
▪ plug your smartphone via USB Data Cable and turn on a USB debugging mode in developer mode
Note: If Your smartphone does not show developer mode then go to setting and click about phone options and there is Build Number text click it again and again 4 times then press back, you will see developer mode and press it there is a USB debugging, tick it.
▪ Click the root button and root it,
Caution: make sure that your internet connecting is working otherwise you can,t do root. You must have 50% charge on your phone while rooting your device.